Monday, July 8, 2013

Out of Order

Note:  This letter is from July 1 and goes before the previous "New President" post chronologically, but I didn't get it till Leanne forwarded it to me today.  Sorry.  Now to the letter:

This week has been interesting.  Well actually, first off, we put Chloe on date for baptism!! For the  13TH!!! :DD So I'm going to have my first baptism!!! So that's exciting.

And we started teaching this Born Again Christan family. (They don't know it yet because they say they'll never be Mormon. but I know they will be). Their daughter, Nichole, loves ASL and horses. Her Mom, Sheren, says she needs to be more specific in her prayers. I guess she's been praying for a friend for Nichole who has high standards and such, and now she says she needs to add who is not a missionary so we can hang out. She's so funny.

Sister Meachum's (the lady who buys us groceries every week) husband has decided he doesn't want to be a member anymore because he can't feel the spirit, so we're starting to go over there and talk with them.  And it's official that they're my family in Washington. They said I could move in with them when I come out here again. Their daughter, Kylie, is adopted and was born deaf, so they're all fluent in ASL!!!! And she has special needs!!! And they want to adopt another special needs child!! They know all about the deaf branch and I learned there's a special needs branch!!!!! They gave me a Book of Mormon in ASL!!! I'm excited to watch it!!! :DD

"Jesus is the Christ and God lives!!"

--
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment