Monday, February 17, 2014

Trials

This week, we got in contact with 2 less active members that we have been trying to get in contact with FOREVER!!! And they said we could come back this week so we're really excited about that. We also went on exchanges. Sister Crocett came here with me. We found some really good potential investigators that said we could come back next week. So that's another thing we're really excited
about.  And David (another potential investigator) actually called us back and we set an appointment with him  for Sunday!!!! I'm super excited for that. We've been trying to get an appointment with him FOREVER!!

We also had a Zone meeting this week that was really good. President Choi crashed it. (So obviously it went over) and he talked about trials and overcoming trials. He read Mosiah 24:10-15 and then told us that when a trial comes, punch it in the face and tell Heavenly Father that you just love this trial!! And ask for the strength to overcome it.  We also had a zone Breakfast as well. The food was yummy.  It's always fun to get together and be able to talk.

I've also been working really hard on my Portuguese. hehe... Yeah let's just say it's interesting. ... there's this word "Cao" and I keep saying it wrong cuz apparently it has to sound nasally but I can't make it sound nasally to save my life. XP

Transfers are next week so p-day will be on Tuesday.

--
сестра стаффр (That's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment