Monday, February 3, 2014

Stake Conference

I'm doing good. I caught a cold this week. And I'm still trying to get over it. I've gone through so many tissues XP.

This week I helped the Mcfaddens move. I love that family. I'm sad that they moved, but hey, they only went to Northbend so that's not too far. And that's in the Mission now. So maybe one day I'll get transferred there!!

I got a picture of Belle. (Sister Mcfadden's Daughter) with ALL of her pandas. She has 5 HUGE Pandas and she loves them so much. but I forgot to bring my SD card in so I'll send the picture next week.

Then we had Zone Conference as well.  It was really good, but we also had Stake Conference  and Elder Adukaitis came. And it was all on Hastening the work of Salvation. It was amazing!!  He talked a lot about choosing faith over everything. But I think my favorite part was when he talked about to stop inviting. He said that if you have already invited and they said "No" stop. And to do assertions instead. So like say to them "I was at church and someone gave a talk on families and it made me think of you because you told me about how much you love your family." or something like that and if you keep doing that how eventually they'll just ask if they can come.
--
сестра стаффр (That's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment