Monday, January 27, 2014

2 weeks...

Alrighty, so I'm going to start with some stuff from last week that I forgot to write about. So we tracted into this couple and they are members. XP Brother and Sister Holder. Sister Holder is from Australia and Brother Holder is from New Zealand! It was great. They say they're temporarily living here so their records are in a different ward. But it was still fun. Their son is serving in Florida and he's serving where my old investiagtor is living right now! So that's pretty exciting.

Then we had Zone Breakfast as well.  It was good as always. And a bunch of fun...but I some how end up on my leaders bad side... hehehe.... so Elder Hensen is a AP and I got up to take the last Cinammon Roll at the same time he did but I snatched it before he did...and yeah..we sorta declared war...heheh... I need to be more careful...since he is an AP and everything.

Now onto this week.
So I got a dragon!!! His name is Nilus. We were at the Petries house practicing the discussions and their daughter Anna loves to crochet and she makes lots of things without patterns!! she made me a dragon. I guess somehow she just knew it was my 9 month

mark that day. We made cookies this week as well...well really they were just mini missionaries.

And now once a month we get a Zone p-day. The first one is today, that will be interesting. But I'm pretty excited for it.

And now for the random realization I had this week!!! So for those of you who have read Kingdom Keepers. You know about SBS (Sleeping Beauty Syndrome) but you see as a missionary we get CS (Cinderella syndrome) because we turn into pumpkins if we're not home on time.

--
сестра стаффр (That's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment