Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Repeats

So, this week has been good. We just had transfers and guess what!? I'm still in Beaver Lake (I swear I'm NEVER going to leave this zone) and my companion is Sister Wright again! How crazy is that!! Pretty crazy.

Sister Smalley and I had fun this last week. We had a lesson with Molly and Brother Devine came and befriended her husband Max which was great cuz Max actually came in for the lesson!! It was awesome because that never happens.

Then we spent most of our time up in Ames Lake Tolt Hill so when we're up there we eat in our car. We had decided to buy dinner at the gas station this time and they had NO warm food, but they had a pickle! (You know, like the ones that you can get at Disneyland). I was so excited, so I got one because I had been craving for one of those pickles. ...but when I ate it, it did NOT taste like a pickle at all!!! It tasted so gross!!! XP yuck.

And yeah....I can't really remember what else has happened and yeah.... I think that's all I can think of. Thank you so much for all of the prayers!!

--
сестра стаффр (That's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment