Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter

This week has been good. We got 'Egged' by someone this week. They left us an Easter basket. We also went on exchanges. Me and Hermana Norton were together. That was fun. It was fun catching up and talking.

So miracle for this week. So last year I met this guy named Jim at the car repair shop and we were talking with him. He has a deaf son and such and he said he lives in Edmonds.  We almost put him on date for baptism, but he had to go. So he gave us his phone number to give to the missionaries in Edmonds. So we sent a referral. So when I got here I looked for that referral. The Elders didn't have it and we didn't have it in our area book. So, I searched my stuff thinking i still had the number but I couldn't find it. Well. this week I found it!!! Yay!!! So now I can call him and see if he's still interested. And cuz his son is deaf we'll probably just give to the ASL Elders. They're really excited about that. hmm. ... yeah.

That's all I can think of for this week. I hope everyone had a happy Easter!!

сестра стаффр (That's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment