Tuesday, April 8, 2014

More Transfers

So this week has been CRAZY!! We  met with Victer and Grace (our north Korean investigators) and they gave us A TON of Kimchi. I've eaten so much Kimchi it's rediculous. I'm kimchid out.

Oh yeah, I didn't get transferred, but Sister Lee did. :( My new companion is Sister Madsen She's from Layton, Utah.

Anyways, so our district leader, ELder Keeler.and Rainey, because of the bedbugs, were living with ASL South this whole week. Well Elder Rainey got Bronchitis. So they had to stay in all week. His voice sounded so bad! But he's better now and they're back in their apartment.

But because Elder Rainey was sick, Elder Keeler had to interpret for deaf/blind. Well, Elder Keeler has a hard time doing that cuz he's basically deaf. But he didn't do to bad. Elder Searing did help too so. yeah. they interepeted for conference.

And conference was so good!! I really liked the talk about the whirlwinds, the one about the horse bit, and Elder Aidukatis. They were all so good.

We had dinner with Blanca on Sunday. She gave me A TON of clothes XP.  She's been cleaning out her closet and were the same size. I guess it's a score for me.

--
сестра стаффр (That's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment