Monday, March 31, 2014

Another Week

So this week was alright. We met with Calvin and Caroline and they're doing good. They didn't come to church because of some complication but they're planning on coming to General Conference. So that will be exciting.

We took pictures today at Puget Sound. If I have time, I'll send some in this email. but the computer is going to be kicking me off soon. ummmm....

Mary and Erik cancelled our visit :( but we have an appointment set up this week. The mudslide happened kinda near us, but it happened in the Everett Mission. We  border the Everett Mission, but it wasn't super close.



I watched the Women's broadcast. it was really good. I got to watch it in ASL. My District Leader, Elder Keeler and his companion Elder Rainey got to go to it because they had to had to interpret for a deaf /blind  sister who went to it. They were the only men there.  It was kind of funny. Especially when President Eyring gave his talk. 

Thank you for all of the prayers and support!!!

--
сестра стаффр (That's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment