Monday, March 3, 2014

Oops

So this week has been freaking AWESOME!!!! So, to start off, my District Leader is an ASL Elder. And he's funny and I'm super excited for our first District Meeting this week because he's going to teach us some ASL so we can help find investigators for them. Or in other words, if we happen to run into some one who is deaf or signs. So I'm really excited about that.

I also tried Kimchi this week. Kimchi is a Korean thing... It doesn't smell good, but I actually really like it. Sister Lee is going to make me Kimchi Fried Rice. I'm actually pretty excited for that.

So my companion is Sister Lee. She is called English speaking. The Korean branch is in the Federal Way Mission. She's from South Korea in Seoul. There are a lot of Koreans here. And a lot of Korean restaurants. Apparently the Asian market that is in our area is really good. I'm excited to check that out today.

So we had a lesson yesterday with this couple Mary, Eric, and their son, Hayden. So the neighboring mission to us, the Everett mission, the Mission President and his wife found us. Their AP's taught them the Restoration and we taught them the Plan of Salvation, and President Bonhm and Sister Bonhm were there.... oh my gosh... it was so BAD!! I accidentally said the Garden of Gethsemane instead of the Garden of Eden and when they asked where do we get resurrected, I said I didn't know XP oops.... heheh.. I wasn't thinking about "oh yeah we get resurrected in one of these 3 kingdoms." XP hehehe...  yeah... For some reason I was thinking as soon as we get resurrected because we get resurrected then get juged XP Yeah so embarassing. But President Bonhm did say Sister Oswald was doing good. I told him to tell her "Hi" for me.  And yeah, I think that's all I've got...

--
сестра стаффр (That's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment