Tuesday, March 25, 2014

English Teacher

Okay, so this week it's official, I'm officially an English teacher. We got a referals for 2 North Koreans and they want to learn English while learning about the gospel.  We met with them, and they spoke Korean the whole time, so I just ate the food they put in front of me. It was yummy. They also gave us home made North Korean Kimchi. That was DELICIOUS!! omnom.

Then we also got another referal this week for another Korean who wants to learn English. We're meeting with her on Tuesday. so yeah. I'm officially an English teacher. Then this week. we weren't able to meet with any of our investigators. It all fell through. :( but Mary, Erik and Hayden all came to church. They enjoyed it. But they're going to comic com this week.

Then we went to the new member fireside last night with Calvin. It was really good. Recent converts shared how they came to the gospel. I think Calvin enjoyed it. It was really good. and yeah.. That was my week.

--
сестра стаффр (That's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment