Monday, October 20, 2014

Enduring to the end

So we had Zone Conference. That was really good. President Choi spent a good portion of it talking about marriage. XP What a shocker, he's like obsessed... sometimes it feels like he's talking to the wrong crowd. Even at the member missionary fireside last night, he talked about it.... Well I guess if he feels impressed that's alright. ... I guess....

But hey. Life is good. The Gospel is true. It's the truest thing on this earth. Love the work. Will keep working hard!!

JSH 1:25
 25 So it was with me. I had actually seen a light, and in the midst of that light I saw two Personages, and they did in reality speak to me; and though I was hated and persecuted for saying that I had seen a vision, yet it was true; and while they were persecuting me, reviling me, and speaking all manner of evil against me falsely for so saying, I was led to say in my heart: Why persecute me for telling the truth? I have actually seen a vision; and who am I that I can withstand God, or why does the world think to make me deny what I have actually seen? For I had seen a vision; I knew it, and I knew that God knew it, and I could not deny it, neither dared I do it; at least I knew that by so doing I would offend God, and come under condemnation.
--

сестра стаффр (That's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

(Note from Dad) For those that are interested, she gets home on November 3 and will be speaking in the Sacrament Service on November 9 at 11:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment