Monday, December 23, 2013

Emergency Transfer

So, this week we had an ET (Emergency Transfer). I stayed in Beaver Lake and Sister Batton went to Lake Hills. My new companion is Sister Smalley.  She is from Queensland, Australia and has been out 3 months. We're having LOADS of fun.

It snowed this week and it was her first time seeing snow. So, we had snowball fights; it was really fun. She's also helping me work on my Australian accent. :D So that's really fun.

And, war was officially declared this week as well against us and Elder Tongish. Brother Jones did payback pretty good. We also had a Zone Breakfast this week. "Santa" came and gave us a nutella! That was really fun. I also got Renee's package at the Zone Breakfast. And the best part about the Zone Breakfast was that "Santa" gave Elder Tongish coal. It was so great!!

Well, I think that's all I have for this week. So I'll probably be calling (well skyping) around 2-4 ish....

--
сестра стаффр (That's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment