Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving

So, I guess I'll just start off with transfers. I didn't get transferred but Sister Wright did. My new companion is Sister Batton. She's from California.

Then this week... well after I emailed last week, we ended up doing visa pictures which took forever!!! We had to go to 3 different places, then to the mission office the next day. Then, on Thanksgiving, we had a Holiday Activity. My zone and the Redmond Zone got together at the Bellevue Stake Center and we played Sports for 3 hours. Then we just member hopped for Thanksgiving. It was good.

We had dinner with the Sansings yesterday. I love that family. They're so funny!! And they have a Havanese dog who is just so adorable!!!!! And yeah.... that's all that I can remember of what happened this last week...so yeah....

--
сестра стаффр (that's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment