Monday, November 25, 2013

Referral

So this week we went to the Relief Society Holiday Party. Molly went. It was really fun. Sis. Fawset sang (she's not a member). It was really pretty. I know one day her heart will be softened toward the church. Then Sister McFadden played this beautiful arrangement of "i Know that My Redeemer Lives." It was so pretty. She sang with Missy and there was a great slide show that went
with it!!!

Then we went to try this refferal that we kept getting over and over again from the refferal system. We had tried it once before and the dad answered.  He wasn't interested. So we tried back again and we were hoping that the dad wasn't going to be home...but he was. And we talked about the Bible and stuff like that. And he started bashing and when we left the coolest thing was we left with our testimonies strenghtened because you could feel the difference between when we spoke and he did. So that was a cool experience.

Then on Sunday, we were starting the first hymn and this girl in front of me starts signing the song. And I was like "OH MY GOSH SHE'S DEAF!!!! SO COOL!!!!!" So after sacrament meeting I went and I signed with her. Her name is Anna and she's actually mute not deaf. She's from Idaho and served a signing mission in California!!! She was visiting her sister for Thanksgiving. It was awesome!! I understood her perfectly...my signing wasn't very good..hehehe...but that's alright....

Then we had our member dinner at the Winders. They made "Han-burgers" and "Save Han-jello" and all sorts of Star Warsy food!!! It was so awesome!!! It made me really happy. On top of that, they were all wearing Star Wars shirts!!! So we taught a Star Warsy lesson. it was so great!! Then they gave us  Christmas presents with a little stocking and the stocking had a Yoda head sown on!! It's so adorable!!! I think that's all that happened this week...yeah...

--
сестра стаффр (that's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment