Monday, November 11, 2013

Another Good Week

So this week, we found a new investigator! His name is Glenn. (There are a lot of Glenns in this area.) It was slightly awkward cuz he was in his bathrobe, but he wants us to come back to teach him and his wife!! I'm excited for that.

Then we also found AJ. He's a nice guy. He gave us some catfish. I gave my piece to Sister Wright.

Then also this week, we were studying and there was a knock on our door. I opened it and it was the Jehovah's Witnesses. All they said to me was "Oh, we were looking for a Russian Family." Then they left. That was pretty exciting.

But the most exciting thing that happened this week is...dun dun dun dun..wait for it.......RAHUL AND HIS FAMILY ARE ON DATE TO GET BAPTIZED!!! We're so excited!!! They're so ready. And it was exciting as well because Sister Wright will be getting her Visa in a month or 2!! That was a crazy day!!

Well, things are going well here and I hope things are going awesome there.  Hope you all have a great week!!!

--
сестра стаффр (that's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment