Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Back to Bellevue

So this week. well I guess, first I got transferred. I am now in Snoqualmie Falls in the Bellevue South Zone (and yes that's next to my old zone Bellevue). My companion is Sister Mcbride, she is from Page Arizona. And from what I can gather from the hour that we have been together, she is awesome. And I also learned that Sister Eaton is possibly my STL and she's serving in BeaverLake. So I also learned that Brother Sansing does an update for them. so I thought I would do a shout out to him. Hi Brother Sansing!!

Anywhos, this week Sister Madsen got sick so we were in for 2 days. And we've had like NO contact with any of our investigators really. but we finally got an appointment with Mary and Erik and of course Sis. Madsen was sick on that day. So we arranged to go on splits with the members and I studied my buns off to make sure I could teach just fine. so I got there and waited and waited.  They didn't show up. So I texted them and they said they're looking into an LDS church that is closer to their house. XP Yeah, I was pretty disappointed.

Oh yeah, last p-day I signed with a guy named Bill who is deaf. and has Down Syndrome!! It was so great. We're new friends. But I'm sad I won't get to see him again cuz I got transferred :( Oh well, I told Elder Rainey to sign with him. Maybe Bill will get over his "I hate Mormons." and become an investigator cuz they won't be talking at him, they'll be signing with him instead.

--
сестра стаффр (That's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment