Monday, May 26, 2014

Blisters

I love my new area. but i really miss seeing Puget Sound. I turn expecting to see it. but then I see houses. so it's a little disappointing. but oh we'll. We have Snoqualmie Falls in our area. (water falls) I'm excitted to go see them! We're going to go see them today or next week.

So this week we are basically out of miles, so we've been walking everywhere!!(so many blisters on my feet XP)  I just keep telling myself that they're being prepared for Disneyland.

So a member gave Sister Mcbride a referral last transfer and we went to do a follow up visit with the referral and we met his wife and 2 kids. They were so cute!!! Skyler and Vivienne. They're around 6 years old...I think...maybe a little older...not sure. But Skyler can't talk. He has Autism. He was so cute. He pulled us into a little play house, so me, Sis. Mcbride, Skyler, and Vivienne were all in this tiny play house. And suddenly, Skyler decided he wanted to sit on my lap and I wasn't prepared for it so I fell backwards and the play house fell and broke. Not permanently broke...hehehe...but that's all right cuz they have to move it anyways cuz they were planning on moving soon. So I did them a favor...I guess.

This area makes me think of Beaverlake. Then again, it is 5ish minutes from Beaverlake. But I'm loving it. It's really great.

--
сестра стаффр (That's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment