Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Back to Beaver Lake

Alrighty!! So this week I sent Sister McClain home so I had to be with the Beaverlake Sisters till transfers...and guess what's funny!? I got transferred back to Beaverlake!! My companion is Sister Nudd. She's really funny. I'm so excited to be able to serve with her at this time.

So something cool, Sister Choi told me "you build your testimony so when you go through tough times your testimony will hold you." (I can't remember if that's exactly how she said it...hehe but I think that is so true.)  Your testimonies hold you. I know mine has. It's just so amazing how simple the gospel is. I just love it so much and I know there is a lot still for me to learn.  And I can't wait.

--
сестра стаффр (That's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment