Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Bikes, Yikes!!

Okay so we had to go to the mission office this week.  And we're way over miles for the month (because we had to drive the Russian Sisters all over) so we we're talking with the Assistants and we asked if we could get bikes. So...we did!

So we have been on bikes for 2 days!!! woot!!! and yesterday as we were biking home in the dark, no street lights, or reflector gear (cuz we haven't gotten it yet) Sister Nudd's bike Chain popped off in the middle of the road. But luckily we were close to  Brother McBride's house and I knew he is a bike guy so we went there. And he fixed her bike. Her handlebars almost fell off too.

That's the crazy story for the day!!

But this week I finished reading Alma. I feel like there's a lot we can learn from the war Chapters.  I love them so much!! We can learn a lot from Mornoni, Pahoran (I don't think I spelled that right...) Helaman, and everyone else!!

--
сестра стаффр (That's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment