Monday, October 28, 2013

Bigger Area

So, to start out, I'm going to start with our miracle this week. So we were tracting this neighborhood and this man named Rahul opened the door and we sang for him and introduced him to the church  and GUESS WHAT!?  He said, "I'm looking for a church right now" and he wants to learn more and go on a church tour and all other sorts of awesomeness!!!

And then, I was going through the Less Actives in the ward and guess what? One of them is a..Stauffer.  I'm just going to have to activate them!! And see if we're related. (they could be the crazy Stauffer..who knows.)

This ward is very missionary minded and are great. The area is a lot bigger than my  last one, and it gets like Ubber Foggy. so it's slightly hard to drive sometimes. And theres a giant wild life reserve in the middle of it!! It's pretty exciting!! I'm going to find out if I'm allowed to go in it because I want to if we can.

Me and Sister Wright get along really we'll and it's shocking our hair is excactly the same. Same color pretty much style and how curly it is.  Everyone thinks were related...but were not. ...as far as we know... >:)

...oh yeah, and the car we have is so weird XP  It's a 2013 Cruse and I feel very backwards in it.  It took me awhile to figure out where everything was in it.

And I think that's all I have for this week.

yeah....

дасвиданя!!! (goodbye in Russian)

--
сестра стаффр (that's my name in Russian! :D)
May the Spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment